Admissions and withdrawals
- Admission to this school is restricted only to those who are prepared to appreciate and abide by the rules and the regulations of the school.
- Those seeking admission in the school will have to go through all the formalities prescribed by the school.
- Admission test will be conducted for those seeking new admission and the selection is made purely on merit basis.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school she / he has last attended.
- A pupil who has not attended any school whatsoever or who comes from a private school must produce an official birth certificate such as a Municipal or Baptismal Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
- Admission is not complete until the Birth or Leaving Certificate is handed over to the school Authorities.
- No child younger than five or older than eight is admitted to the First standard and a corresponding scale of age fixed for the succeeding standards.
- New pupils must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible to the principal for their regularity and fees.
- Leaving Certificate will be issued only of a written application from parents or guardians.
- No leaving certificate will be given until all sums due to the school have been paid in full.
- A full month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil or else the fees for the entire term will be charged. Such notice should be given in written by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil herself / himself. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May.
- Pupils who have been absent from school for more than a month without notice will have their name struck off the rolls and will not be readmitted.
- Students who do not attend school on the appointed day after the vacation may have to pay the entrance fee again.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness or conduct injurious to the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of the students.